Monday, September 17, 2012

One Year

Day 2 Of B's Beautiful Life

At B's Birthday Fiesta
 
I can't believe my baby is one. It feels like he was born yesterday and yet everyday he does something new and surprises me with how big he is getting. I love him so much and can't believe I get to be his mama. I am so grateful for his amazing birthmom Cortney and am really glad that we still talk and that we have an open adoption. Bennett is such a miracle.  Even though it's easy to get caught up in the busy-ness of life, I regularly am reminded by each new experience Bennett has (that I get to witness), that I am so so lucky that he joined our family. I am one blessed girl and even though I may get overwhelmed at times, I realize that I live a wonderful life. So happy to have one awesome hubby and one beautiful baby boy!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday sweet Boy! You look so pretty in his birthday pic. Miss you guys and I am so glad that you have Bennett too.

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Wow! Last year went fast. Your sweet baby boy is turning into a handsome little boy. Enjoy every second because it all happens so fast.

The Smiths said...

Elise! I am thrilled to have stumbled onto your blog! I am overjoyed with your adorable SON!!! Congrats! What an exciting year it has been for you! You are the best Mom! Love the Bean party! :) Too cute! Glad you are doing well!

Sally said...

He's darling and you look amazing! Happy birthday to Bennett and happy first year of motherhood to you!

Kirsten said...

These are such sweet pictures of you and your little man. You have such a cute little family. Glad you guys are in Tucson for a little while!