Sunday, November 7, 2010

Changes...Big Time

We are practically all settled in here in Peoria and loving life. Time for a much needed blog update. I actually contemplated deleting my blog and completely starting over with a new blog...may still happen. I'm not sure. Anyway, life is wonderful! We just moved into our first home and we are absolutely in love with it. It's a two story three bedroom, two and a half bathroom townhome that is 20 minutes from my work and 15 minutes from Josh's school. Awesome, right! So, the brief story of it is, we found it in September, put an offer in the same day, closed and moved into it in less than 30 days. It was a total miracle and I am so grateful to be here. Living out here has been much easier than commuting in from Mesa everyday. Here are a few before pictures of the place. My camera broke right before we moved in so I haven't taken after pictures yet of things set up but I will try to take some with my phone so that you can see what it looks like now.








1 comment:

Clarissa B. said...

Holy Moly! Your house is so freaking nice! I really want to come see it!