Wednesday, August 8, 2007
WOW!!!
Alright, so I just finished reading New Moon by Stephenie Meyers and I am trying so hard to not pick up Eclipse because I started out this morning thinking that I would just take a quick break from all the packing to read the first couple chapters of New Moon but now four hours later I have finished it. I am pretty sure the same thing would happen if I opened Eclipse so I will have to save it as a treat once we've moved. N-e-who, just had to blog about this awesome series!! And just a tip for any fans-the author is going to be doing a reading and book signing at the Changing Hands bookstore in Tempe on August 18th. I am so bummed that I can't make it. I have orientation for school that day. I am not ready for the semester to start up again. Oh well, that's life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
did you guys already move? where are you going to? closer in town?
Hey! So did school start yesterday? How are your classes? We need to get together again soon. We can go get some more golden spoon!!
Post a Comment