Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hello.....
So we are all moved in....except the office which is full of boxes and a few pictures to be hung here and there. Oh, sidenote, so remember that day that I said I read New Moon all in one sitting? Yeah well its seems like immediately after writing that blog, I disobeyed myself and went and read all of Eclipse. Excellent! I can't wait for the fourth one. Anywho, so we went to our new ward and it is all students, just like we hoped. We are excited to make new friends here. I started school and interning this week and it is going to be one tough semester, but a fun one indeed. Well, I actually have homework already so I best get cracking! -Elise

7 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

How exciting! You'll have to have a home warming party so we can come check it out! Good luck with school. You're almost there!

Tiffanyann said...

Hey guys!! I was so excited when I found your blog!! How are you guys doing? We are in west virginia right now going to medical school. How is Josh doing in school? We miss you guys.
Love,
Tiffany Barnard

kyra said...

I'm so glad you guys like your new place. It sounds perfect for you!
Good luck with school.

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Ok so because of everyone saying stuff about those twilight and new moon books I had to go out and buy the first one. I read it in one day. I'm totally hooked!! I have to go get the rest today cause I'm dying to find out what happens. I'm such a dork! I hope school is going well.

Jaron & Abby said...

Seriously elise I'm obsessed with these books. I really have to keep telling myself that this is not my life I am not in love with Edward. It's just hard sometimes...:)

Julie said...

cute blog!!!! I still have to read those books...they're all anyone talks about! See you tomorrow! :)
Our blog is pearsonpearson.blogspot.com

love ya cute girl!

kemra said...

Hey Elise! It was good to see you at Shasta's reception! Ok, so to add a link to other blogs, go to "customize" in the upper right hand corner, and then go to "add a page element" and then click on the box that says to add a link! If that doesn't make sense let me know! Have a great day!