Saturday, November 12, 2011

2 Months

Bennett is 2 months now and is growing so much! He can hold his head up for long periods of time now and is opening and closing his fingers. He likes to put them in his mouth, I know, I know big surprise! He will lift his head off the floor when laying on his tummy and he likes to kick his legs. He kicks his right leg way more often which is interesting and he is smiling and cooing, cutest thing ever!
At his dr. appt this week:
Weight: 10 lbs. 14 oz.
Height: 23 inches

He is in the 54th percentile for height, 30-something for weight and 13th percentile for his head circumference! He got three shots at his appt which was way sad. When they put the needle in his leg he sucked in his breath until he turned bright red and then let out a tiny little cry! Poor little man! He was really sleepy for most of the afternoon but then he was hurting and so I took him up to give him a bath. He was just laying in the tub moaning with a pouty face on. It was so sad, it made me cry too! We did give him some tylenol to help him sleep and he was fine the next day. I am not looking forward to the next appt. :(

Anyway, he likes to lay on his stomach on our arm and look around and really likes his swing alot more now. We love him to pieces! My favorite part of the day is when we wake up in the morning, he is very smiley and likes to "talk" to me. We are planning to finalize his adoption next Saturday the 19th which is also National Adoption Day. Hoping everything goes through so we can have him sealed and bless him Thanksgiving weekend. I think it will all be great! So exciting!

Sorry some of the pictures are fuzzy, I use my phone to take pics because it's closer most often.

Sleeping in with Daddy
Sleeping beauties :)
Dimple!!!
Dimple
Naked pants :)
Smiles!
"Mom, look at the fan, it's awesome!!!"
Someone is growing! Check out those highwaters!
Chubby cheeks
Getting so chubbers
So sweet...

4 comments:

Heather said...

Gah! He is such a sweetie! Growing too fast. Rhett loves the fan too, silly boys. :)

Francesca said...

Such cute pictures! It's fun discovering his personality, isn't it.

Stephanie Shumway said...

Is is weird that I think he' got Josh's mouth?? You guys are so cute!

Elise said...

I just found your blog and I am overwhelmed with happiness for you and your precious family! I clicked your link because my name is Elise also! So funny! Congratulations on your little boy. He is beautiful!