Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Hello!!!
IS anyone there? I am beginning to think no one is reading this. Hm....well I am counting down the seconds till Spring Break and what it's only Wednesday!!!!! ARgh! I don't know why I am looking forward to the break when I have to grade papers and such all week. Roo....roooo....(that is what Josh and I say when we are fake crying) So, not awesome. Also, I would like to eat a cheese crisp and a container of rocky road ice cream but no go. Be good....I say to myself....that food is not so tasty....right? Hm...my face thinks my brain is lying. I know it tastes good....hello why else would I be craving it? Okay face/tongue whatever, you will eat vegetables and meat and no sugar and like it. So there. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You seriously crack me up! You write like you talk and I LOVE it!! I haven't been reading because for some reason my computer says your blog is the wrong address and it has to redirect everytime so I never know when you post something new... Sorry! :) Keep posting! :)
haha, spring break is nice- Jonny is on his right now, but he still has to work... Then he comes home and gets to work all evening on the house with me- Nice for me to have the help fixing up our place but, he's still not getting the break I'm sure he wishes he had!
I'm still here!! We should try to go out to dinner one night during spring break. I'm excited because Cody will actually be home before bed time this whole week! I'm with you on the whole not eating what tastes good. I'm so glad I'm not the only one suffering with that healthy junk! :)
I'm here, I'm reading! Just go and eat some, you can hate yourself for it later. That's what I do at least. :)
i am here too! i have been anti blogs lately. i try and spend more time with my kids and less time on the computer. sorry spring break is almost over!
Post a Comment