Friday, May 30, 2008
OH teeth
Hey everyone! We are looking for a new dentist and a new general physician. Any referrals would be great! I am terrified of going to the dentist so I need someone who is really quick and gentle. As far as regular doctors, we want someone who is family oriented. Thanks for any recommendations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love all the new posts! Looks like you are staying busy!!!
I just started to go to Dr. Mason (He took over for Uncle Carl) and I really liked him a lot. He was real gentle and I like knowing that I can trust my dentist!
Elise...go to Red Rock Family Dentistry...I have a huge fear of dentists...but I worked for these guys and they were FAB-U-LOUS!!!
Holly
Elise- this is going to seem weird, but this is Ali Hillstead - formerly ali crozier...I worked with you in primary a couple years ago! Anyway, I found your blog through lindsay saragers and had to post about a great dentist! I worked for a Dr named Jeff Wold when I lived there. He is great! (LDS, a bishop, etc if that matters). His office is on Higley in gilbert (can't remember the other cross street!). He's great if you haven't found someone yet! Glad to see you guys are doing well! Ali
Post a Comment